Re: Induce a break?

> I've found that feeding flake food only does not stop spawning. It only reduces
> the number of viable fry. Separation of the sexes is the only way to stop them
> from breeding - or lowering the temperature to a dangerous level.

With my Discus, reduction in feeding - sometimes up to 2-3 times a
week - works, when I want them to take a break from spawning. Their
spawn would reduce in number and frequency, then stop when returned
regular feeding (2 x a day) for a month or so.... spawning would
resume. I think this will work with other species as well.

mac
orion@tri-isys.com
Phillipines