Message Structures and Subject Lines

Folks, "Mr. Fish" is correct about one thing - it's getting very confusing
to follow multiple trains of thought and responses when scores of messages
and threads are lumped under the same subject line.

And could you kind people please quote at least some of the messages toward
which the flurry of one-liners and quips are flying, 'cause trying to fathom
the consistent use of a single subject line and such deep ponderables as "I
don't know" or "I can help you" into some sort of context - particularly
with multiple instances of same messages - can be even more entangled than
trying to follow a run-on sentence that eats up an entire paragraph (such as
this one - but at least you know what I'm writing about here...)

Puurrrty pleeeease?

-Y-

David A. Youngker
nestor10@mindspring.com