ACA plans

Mike,

You asked about ACA plans,
that has been a toss up this year for us.

My heart definitely wants to go, the brain well it says I really aught to
stay home and use the money and time for a board reveiw course.
I take my liscening and subspecialty boards this June.

So current vote is no....we won't be there this year,
next year depends on the date of the family reunion set in July.  However
if they don't conflict there is a possibility.
Drats, life just interferes sometimes.

Kathy