Re: ACA plans

Oops that is licensing boards in August (not June), I wish they were in
June then I could go.

Who else is going to ACA, I know we partially talked about this earlier a
few months ago.  It sounds like John Wubbolt and Mike Wise will be there,
but not sure who else.....now these two guys (including my husband of
course) are very tempting to go hang out with, but those books do call.
Now if someone told me Kullander or Koslowski was talking....well I would
bring the books, and burn rubber all the way there!!  Afraid the only
thing to pull me out is a "once" in a lifetime opportunity.  Hanging out
with everyone would be really cool though.

On the topic of speakers....anyone know who Steve Rybicki is and what he
would be talking on???

Kathy