RE: Postings about meetings, conventions etc.

Yeah, those all in the states have many occasions open to them, not that
they are closed to us (Canadians), but remember Pete there are ten times as
many of them as us. However, I do have to say that at the recent OVAS
(Ottawa Valley Aquarist Society) annual gathering, there were quite a few
ASG members in attendance (from the U.S.) I am happy to see "cross-border
shopping" in this venue and welcome any information from any learned source.
I agree with everything you say about sharing the info, as well as minor
grievances about trivial matters. Please be sure to announce any society
meetings that are upcoming in Manitoba. I'm looking for a reason to pack up
the family and 'Get-the-****-outtahere' for a while. Haven't spent much time
in your province, I hear it is beautiful.