Apistogramma Santarem

Hello everyone,

I need some help! I hear that there are at least 2 types of Apistogrammas
Santarem.
I know about the one that appears in the Aqualog SO3336-4. I just stocked up
on some German Bred Santarems but these guys look nothing like the one in the
Aqualog. If anyone out there has any additional information on this other
type of Santarem, please let me know. Does anyone know where I might be able
to see a picture of this little gem.
                 Sam