spawning cave colors

I just wanted to mention that all of my terra cota flower pots seem kind
of bright orange to me.  This is the only thing i use to make spawning
caves for my apistos.   So the recent spawns of Viejita ll, Hongsloi ll,
Piauensis, Panduro, Aggie Alenquer, Aggie red/gold, Cacatuoides,
MacMasteri and Bitaeniata, which all happened in the past 10 days, never
really happened, because they won't spawn in an Orange cave.  Hmmmmmmm!!

Thank God all my apistos are color blind then!!

John Wubbolt