Re: Ponds (was: Evolutionary advantages)

Well Bob
I could go for semi arid right now, Tupper lake just made national news
for its snow fall amount on the Weather Channel.   We topped the list
for this east coast blizzard, isn't it spring time supposively???

If I collected it and melted it, wow nice soft acid water there for
sure, but then again it comes out of the tap that way.

John