Re: Fish Room

It's too bad for me that this web page doesn't have an English translation.
I seriously considered learning Japanese a number of years ago.  I wish I
would have now.  The pictures are interesting and leave me with a number of
questions.  Just out of curiosity, do you refer to web pages as hypertext
pages (HP) in Japan?  Thanks for the feedback.

- Chad