Re: Fish Room

Hi Chad!

That's good quesione! It's my mistakes (^^;). "Web Pages" is correct
in Japan, of course.  However, in Japan, "Web pages" is often represented
as "Home Pages"(it is one of the slung(?) or something, I guess) and
sometimesit is abbreviated as "HP"・瘢雹・瘢雹・瘢雹・瘢雹・瘢雹・瘢雹Umm・瘢雹・瘢雹・瘢雹・瘢雹・瘢雹this talk is not suitable
for this lists (^^;)

Danny