Re: Apistogramma Santarem

Sam,

I've seen at least 3 agassizii forms labeled "Santarem" or "Santarem Orange
Flash", or "Lake Santarem". The former (Aqualog) probably isn't really A.
agassizii, but a gephya-like form. The latter 2 appear to be color forms of A.
agassizii. Of the 3 the only one I've seen advertised for sale are the orange
flash Santarem form. It's also the prettiest of the bunch. Hope this helps.

Mike Wise