Proofreading

After proofreading my article about water parameters twice, I sent it off to
Jeff for the Apistogram.  It arrived yesterday and I got to see it in print.
Wow!!  I'll never edit my own stuff again.

Two significant errors stand out and should be made clear before y'all start
blasting at me. :-)

1) Where you see the word <hydrate>, scratch it out and put in <hydroxide>.
Big difference.

2)  In transfering it acorss the web to Jeff, subscripts and superscripts got
wacked.  For example, where the article says <1/105>  read that as <One over
ten-to-the-fifth -power>.  The other typos are translatable with a little
effort.

The article was written to be helpful, and it's not a scientific treatise or
anything.  I hope it gets some of you on the right track.

Bob