Apisto with worms follow up

The trichlorphon didn't seem to work ( they won't have any gill flukes now
though ! lol ) so I got a product from the vet called Avitrolplus which is a
woming solution meant for avairy birds. It is meant to be added to their
drinking water so I assumed that it would be in such a form that would allow
ready absorption for the fish too. It contains 10mg/ml levamisole
hydrochloride ( equivalent to 8.4mg/ml levanisole base ) and 2mg/ml
praziquantel and I added it 1ml/7.5 litres. This morning - NO WORMS ! I'll
keep an eye out over the next few days and think I'll do a water change
tomorrow and redose again in three days time. Thanks everyone for their help
regarding this problem. No casualties among the bristlenose, otocinclus or
sturisoma either and the infected male A. 'neon head' is swimming aorund
really well and eating again 8-)))).

Regards,

Simon Voorwinde