Re: catching krib fry

You can try the soda/mineral bottle technique.  Bait the bottle with
something that the fry find irresistable.  Leave the screw cap on the bottle
top and carefully drill a hole in it that will permit only the fry to get
inside.  Make sure you smooth off the edges of the metal.

You have to cut the top part off the bottle so it looks like a funnel.
Insert this into the body of the bottle so that the edges all fit snugly.
Should work, especially when you are desperate. :)  Watch and wait.  Don't
allow too many fry in at the same time, because eventually some do figure
out how to get back out through the hole.

Gabriella

>Does anyone have any advice on how to catch fry in a
>community tank.  I tried getting at them but they're
>so small and the plants always get in the
>way...sigh...it's so frustrating...i'll try anything
>at this point!
>thanks again.

Archives"!