Re: safe catfish

I think both, John and Dave, are in part correct. Most Corys will compete
with Apistos for the same resources. Having said that, the dwarf Corys (at
least pygmaeus and hastatus) might be exception. These two species (can't
remember about habrosus) prefer to stay in midwater, thus not competing
with Apistos as much as your more "typical" Cory. I haven't kept them
together but I can see how one can breed Apistos with dwarf Corys.

Now, question to John. Have you been succesful breeding the dwarf Corys
with Apistos?

Julio