RE: ick in a planted tank, with krib eggs/frys

Have you any idea what caused the outbreak of whitespot?  It is very unusual
for this to occur in an established tank.  What are your water conditions
like?  Thankfully whitespot is usually easy to cure and is best done by
using one of the medications specifically for whitespot.  You should also
try raising the temperature to 80-82f.  Used at the correct doseage your fry
should be OK.  If your water quality is suspect you should concentrate on
getting this up to scratch as well.

Meth blue would not I think have any useful effect on whitespot as it is a
pretty poor fungicide/bactericide and will have no effect on whitespot which
is caused by a parasite.

Good luck,
Ken.