RE: ick in a planted tank, with krib eggs/frys

What is the pH of the water?  It may be that the swordtails are affected
(and weakened) because they require water with a higher pH.  I think that
swordtails are only happy in water with a pH of at least 7.5.  This is
certainly too alkaline for rams.

32C is 90f and too hot for most tropical fish.  Rams however are said to
thrive in very warm water.  I'd say about 26C (80f) is best for dwarf
cichlids.

Ken.