how to stop spawning

Hi,
I will be on vacation for about 3 weeks, or more, and
my tank will be unattended while i'm away.  They will
be fed by a friend of mine but she won't be doing any
water changes.  My question is, my kribs will most
likely be due to spawn while i'm away.  I don't want
them to because of the increased bio load of the fry,
as well as aggression towards my other fish that will
probably worsen the stress of not having a water
change for 3 weeks.  Is there a way i can stop them
from spawing...or at least caring for their fry? (i
don't have any spare tanks to separate them) any
suggestions will be greatly appreciated. thanks!