Re: how to stop spawning

Have you thought about a tank divider? You could put it between the mail and
the femail and that should do the trick. If you can't find a ready made one,
I've heard that a piece of tapestry sheet, from sewing shops, will do. It
needs to be wider than your tank and the extra width will give you a 'bow'
and thus pressure along the sides.

Colin