Oneliners.....

I apologize for the oneliner.  It was a negative response to a negative
response from mr fish.  Eventhough I meant to write fry, instead of eggs, I
did not deserve to be insulted.

The apisto list has been a valuable asset to those new to this hobby and the
veterans alike.  I look forward to the DISCUSSIONS as well and find smart
&$$
remarks hurtful and embarrasing.  If anyone feels that a question is
redundant or inane, the usual response is not to respond at all.

My experience with diseases in apistos has been limited to ich 2 yrs ago.
My experience with breeding apistos is outstanding.  My experience with a
jerk will be forgotten.

Francine T. Bethea PVAS,ASG

Francine in MD
Fish - photography - genealogy