one line postings

Hi,
I'm getting annoyed (for what that's worth) with the recent flurry of
one line postings. I've never made 'delete' a feature of my list
membership before, but I find myself not bothering to read some members.
This is a DISCUSSION list on which people share knowledge, information
and speculation. So why don't we discuss instead of firing off one line
empties?
The energy put into five or six one liners per day could easily produce
a coherent paragraph that might contribute to getting the list back to
its usual level of discussion.

You know what I mean.

That's it.

Like, you know.