Re: Apistogramma photography ...

I also take a lot of pics of my fish ( see my web site -
http://thecichlidtank.cjb.net ) but only use a digital camera. I have been
experimenting lately with my SLR because I want some really good prints as
well. I have one really good clear shot so far of my Parachromis
friedrichsthallii ( was only good cos I didn't have to use the flash - tank
was in the Sun and I provided really good light for non-flash pics ) but my
results are inconsistent and my flash pics a crappy - I'm doing something
wrong. That's why I asked Mike Jacobs about his pics.

Regards,

Simon

http://thecichlidtank.cjb.net