RE: Apistogramma photography ...

Mike,

Please post this information to the list and also put some more pics on your
site as you say you will.

I also try to take some photographs and until recently used a Canon SLR with
28-105 zoom with a close-up attachment on the front of the lens.

Now though I'm using a Nikon Coolpix 800 digital camera which gives great
results.   It can focus down to 7cm from the lens and this gives a nice
closeup of an Apisto.

Ken.