RE: Mystery cichlid.

Max and All,

Well, Mike was able to send some photos of the fish in question and the fish
were identified as A. resticulosa.  At least that's what my friend and I
have agreed on.  Max, if you could send those picts, I'd like to keep a copy
on file on the computer for future reference.  The picture on Horste and
Linke were not accurate.  Thanks everyone.

Bailin