Re: Apistogramma photography ...

Erik,

I've seen a really nice pic of Crenicichla notophthalmus (remember the one I was having trouble IDing?) take by you or Kathy...what are your techniques.  Of course, you had really pretty plants in the background - that always helps!

Vinny

Kathy wrote:
I love this thread.

Neat to hear what other people do, Erik is more the photographer in this
household, I am still learning lots, and am lucky to get one good photo
out of a roll.  It drives me nuts when Erik gets lots more than that!!

Now, I was also lurking on this topic and hoping Helen would pipe up.
Helen has sent some beautiful pictures to post on The Krib, as well as Ken
Laidlaw.