Re: pics of Malome/Mamore (???) & ID request

Just to mix things up a little...I saw these fish in Justin's tanks a couple
of months ago.  The older males were quite deep-bodied and had definite red
streaks in the caudal fin.  They were among the larger apistos in Justin's
shop.  They seemed to be breeding like flies, as there were fish of all ages
in the tank.

I assume some of these are the parents of Andrew's fish...?