Re: aquarium photography ...

Hi Mike and everybody,
acutally those pix i sent to you are some of my terrible ones that was when
i first got my digital camera and wanted to take some quick pictures for u
to id (thanks )

one thing i really like about the digital camera is that i can see the
results sooner allowing me to change the lights, flash, .. etc etc..

but the more expensive/advance digital cameras have similar options to a
nice SLR camera.

the one i have is a cheapie one
anybody experienced the Olympus C-2020 digital camera.. i've read reviews
about this camera and it seems very good.. any experiences on this list with
this camera for aquarium photography?

i agree to the things you said about using a digital camera but if u could
also scan a picture and use photoshop or a graphics program to edit your pix
also...

i'd like to hear different opinions on digital cameras

thanks
Raymond