Re: aquarium photography ...

Ken,

I've heard of it. I believe it's a CCD back for Nikon's F-series cameras. It was
intended to be used by pros to make "proof" pics in the fashion/advertising
industry before photographing for real. It has a low pixel number too as I
recall. I guess I'll wait until the pros decide that digital photography has
caught up with film. Only then will camera makers make something more than a
sophisticated point & shoot digital camera.

Mike Wise