Re: aquarium photography ...

I don't know what the editorial policy is for PC World magazine, i.e. I
don't know whether the same articles appear in different language versions
but; in the Spanish edition of PC World this week they have an article about
a joint venture between Asahi Pentax and HP. In it they mention 3 new ranges
of cameras with the top models selling at approx. $1200. Loads of bucks but
loads of professional features as well. Pentax lenses too.

Colin