Re: How 'bout that!

Kyle,
Dicrossus (formally Crenicara) filamentosus and Filamentosa are the same
fish.
Different species is Crenicara punctulatum or punctulata (same fish) depends
what book you have, I'm not sure which is correct. I understand from what
I've read  that C. Punctulatum/punctulata is the only cichlid species that
changes sex.  The dominant fish in the tank will change from female to male.
Am I right or wrong???
Microgeophagus or Mikrogeophagus was formally Papiliochromis.
Helen