Re: Biotoecus sp.

Pete,
I'm the target this species is looking for.  I'll be down in the area again
next month so I may have a look if they're still there.

I'm off to Toronto tomorrow morning.  Gabriella and I will be having a fish
sight seeing holiday.  Hamilton Convention this Friday - Sunday.  We may see
some of the list members there.
Helen
Scotland.