scanning ASG dox

Erik,

I was just going over the whole issue. thinking this outloud
sometimes helps as long as you are not in public.

1) a good ocr package does not need 300 dpi scans
  A. the person doing the OCR may not have the machine to open such large files.
B. It would be too bulky to really handle at this point.

** Joe's Note:** I personally don't care what size they are but my
machines may not be available to do this job. I have to be
considerate here. I figure 144 dpi is fine for this.

2) my biggest question of course is what type of burner will you be
using to make the cds?
A. HP burners are notorious for making unreadable discs.
B. we need a media test or at least agree on what type of media the
burn will occur to.

Joe
--
Joe Saucedo