Newbie ram breeder

Hello all

Have recently incubated ram clutch, have approx 70 which are on the cusp of
becoming free-swimmers. Mom was sure pissed when I stole the slate with the
eggs out of the breeding tank. I know that they are smaller than most
apistos and need smaller than nauplii to start. I have liquid fry food that
I got at the LFS for the apistos and never used. Is this good enough for
their first few days or do I need something else??? What's the story on
cyclop-eeze and how can I get some (I am in Ottawa, Canada)?? Is there
anything special/different I have to do for Ram fry as opposed to raising
apisto fry?

Thanx in advance.
Kyle