Re: Biotoecus sp.

Hi Jay,
My friend and I collected them in the Rio Negro last year.  We combined both
of our colonies while I was in school and they are now available as F1's
(which I am currently breeding now).  I am not sure whether he wants to ship
them or if he prefers that you pick them up.   Anyways, he is moving to
Barcelos (Rio Negro) in a month, so I will likely inherit the colonies - I
wouldn't mind shipping them.  Let me know what you feel like doing.

Ariel