Re: Biotoecus sp.

On Tue, 16 May 2000 SUB555WRC@aol.com wrote:

> Hi Jay,
> My friend and I collected them in the Rio Negro last year.  We combined both
> of our colonies while I was in school and they are now available as F1's
> (which I am currently breeding now).  I am not sure whether he wants to ship
> them or if he prefers that you pick them up.   Anyways, he is moving to
> Barcelos (Rio Negro) in a month, so I will likely inherit the colonies - I
> wouldn't mind shipping them.

Ah, that must be Scott Dowd of Project Piaba fame.  We saw some of the
fish a couple months ago when we were in Connecticut, and Kathy was
drooling over them.  They were nice specimens!  Unfortunately, couldn't
justify the price per fish without any open tanks ready and waiting back
home.  Oh well.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson