Re: Races of Rams?

There is only 1 recognized species of Ram in the
Orinoco Basin. There are several slight color
variants, however. They are generally not
significant enough to warrant being given location
names. All grow to about the same size, so I
imagine that lack of competition/stress led your
lone fish to putting more effort into growth.

Mike Wise