Id'ing Apisto Cacatuoides?

I was hoping somebody could help me out in id'ing the genders of these
apistogramma cacatuoides. I've been reading through the Krib but I'm still a
little unsure. The way I see it, the red finned beaut is the male. (sorry
about the bad quality pics) Then there is a darker colored female (?)(not
too much yellow) and another female (?) that is very yellow. More so than
what the pic shows. Have I got that right? The yellow apisto spent the first
3 days trying to get the male's attention, succeeded, and then got chased
relentlessly. The darker óne gets picked on by the yellow apisto but not the
male. Love these fish.
Pics of the fish are at :

http://hjem.get2net.dk/Best_of_the_Web/Apistoid.html

Thanks