Re: WIDE span of behaviors across Dicrossus

Stuart,

Wolfgang Windisch wrote an excellent article on collecting and breeding D. sp.
Rotflossen/Rio Negro. See: Windisch, W. 1992. "Dicrossus sp. „Rio Negro". Die
Aquarien- und Terrarien-Zeitschrift (DATZ) 45(12): 767-770. He reports that it is
extremely difficult to breed. You'll have to get your pH below 5.5 and use
extremely soft water to succeed.

Mike Wise