Rams trio

Hi guys,
Yesterday I saw an unusual thing in my rams tank. My gold rams decided to
spawn, and one female spawned with two males at the same time. I mean, she
was seeding the eggs on the slate, and two males were following her
fertilizing the eggs. After that both males and female took turns defending
them from other rams in the tank. Have anyone seen this kind of behavior in
rams? I was breeding them for some time, and this is the first time I saw
it. They are in 10g, 5 males, 4 females until recently (one died yesterday).
(it is more of males, of course, but before, even then I had 10 males to 1
female, the spawning have always been on the 1 to 1 basis.)

Best,

Lilia