Fish room/bank system

Title: Fish room/bank system
I am started work on my new fish room and am still looking for advice/reading material on the subject.  I am especially interested in bank system/large scale tank construction, filtration and water treatment schemes.  I have experience in building plexiglas bank systems.  However, I have never attempted anything with servo-valve-driven automatic water changers and large scale filtration.  I would like to incorporate this and other things to reduce the level of maintenance typically required for a large number of tanks with a considerable amount of water.  I have various dwarf cichlids that will benefit from the new digs, so I guess this isn't too far off-topic.  ;-)

Thanks in advance.

- Chad