Tonics, Peats, and Buffers

Hey there,

Anyone out there use Marc Weiss Instant Amazon?  Any idea what's
really in it?  I know the label says stuff about bacteria and
"extracts", but any idea what's really in it?

Number 2: Peat, any differences between brands?  Some better than
others?  Plant nursery peat OK?

Number 3: Phosphate buffers: I realize they're relatively stable
buffers (like Seachem's Discus Buffer), but is all that phosphate
stressful to S. Am. fish?

Thanks in advance.

Stuart
--