Re: Feeding

Fredrick,

I have been able to get several live caught apisto's and pikes to ear
flake.  Usually I start off with feeding only bbs, then gradually I go to
every other day bbs and flake (crushed in my hands to be smaller sizes but
not too small, TetraMin Tropical Fish flakes, the multicolor ones).  After
awhile they eat flake.  Now with the hours I work I only feed once a
day....ideally I like to feed twice, but that doesn't work with the light
schedule.

I have tried other flakes and my fish won't take a bunch of them....so I
stick with the Tetra brand.

Kathy