Re: Feeding

Fredrick,
All my apistos eat flake foods with no problem. I feed them flake first
thing in the morning, when they seem to be the hungriest (and I'm in the
biggest hurry).
I have an assortment of food brands, usually six or seven, that they eat on
a rotating basis. I'm hoping anything missing from one brand will be
provided by another.

In the evening, they get frozen or live foods. (I had to get my own
refrigerator- my wife didn't tolerate worms in the kitchen very well  :)

Take Care
Don