Re: melafix

I feel Dr. Olson reflects my views exactly. I'll use anything that has been
scientifically tested and found effective, be it "natural" or synthetic. All of the old
stand-by antibiotics have had scientific testing on humans and found effective. I can't
say that for most "natural" medicines. Besides, if it's good enough for me, I feel it's
good enough for my fish.

Mike Wise