Re: Books on Diseases?

Try Colorguide of Tropical Fish Diseases
Author: Gerald Bassleer
Diseases of tropical aquariumfish have always been "a difficult matter" for
the hobbyist because of the lack of knowldedge about the origins of those
diseases. This book is providing all necessary information: detailed
description of the causes of fish diseases that enables you to take
preventive measures; clearly understandable summary of the most important
diseases to make a quick diagnosis possible; an advice for the application
of several drugs to administer a perfect treatment. 272 pages with 374 color
photos.
Price $5.00 at
http://www.fishbookstore.com/store/health.html

Regards