A borellii spawn.

I got a pair of opal borellii from Sammy at South Bay
Aquatics(fishforyou.com) on Friday.  I was finally ready to do the water
right.  I filled the tank about 80% of the way with DI from a Tap Water
Purifier, and topped it off from the tap.  I got GH 1º, KH 2º, and pH 6.2.
They spawned today.  Very cool.  In the past I have fought my water with all
kinds of stuff, none of it as easy as this was.  It also helps that the fish
were well cared for before they were shipped all the way from Long Island to
Idaho.

Bob Dixon