Will Plecos eat apisto eggs?

Hiya folks,

I felt the need for some algae help, and decided to get some dwarf
plecos. I was assured by a friend of mine (that has been breeding
apistos for years) that bushnose plecos do not eat apisto eggs (at least
not in his tanks). I couldn't find any so I bought a different type.
They are pekoltia vittata (AKA Candy Striped Plecos). I have one in with
a pair of vejitas, and was considering putting the other in a community
tank that contains some agassizzi. I was wondering if any of you know
anything about this species? They have done a great job on my algae, and
they seem to like zuccini quite a bit as well as romaine lettuce and
spinach. But I wondered if they would eat any eggs the apistos might
produce? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Rich