Re: female bluehead's

> are there any apperent females of this type of fish?
> this picture from the link seems to be a male.. i could be wrong..

* There were three links to pics in that post - the first one I was guessing
was a female as it fit the diagnostic info Mike Wise sent me.

> this link http://petsforum.com/personal/svoorwinde/images/neonheadmw.jpg
> seems to be a picture i've taken..
> i think

* Sorry if it is one of your pics - it was sent to me when I was trying to
ID the fish - justthought it would help piece the puzzle together ( and it
is better than my poor attempts 8-)   ). It is not on my web site - just in
storeage so I can refer to it in times such as this.

Simon