Re: female bluehead's

Hello,,

nono it's ok with the picture i don't really mind.. it just looked kinda
familar (poor photographing on my part...) just ask long as you don't put a
(C) of your name on it.. hehe...(even if you do it doesn't really bother
me..)

the reason I asked about the females is because all of these type of fish in
the tanks at my LFS (acutally a couple LFS's had them) all seem like they
were all males.. which makes me wonder if there any females out there.. is
the fish in the 1st photo your's? if it is i'd like to know if you can get
them to spawn!?

thanks
Raymond Wong