Re: Opal borellii... or false fish

I have not put in my two cents for a long time but here goes:

 Selective breeding and hybrids are two different things.  I understand that some
folks do not like either but let's make sure that difference is understood.  Does
anyone keep wild guppies anymore?  I'll bet some of the people reading this have
guppies though, and not anything like wild. Maybe you even say one thing and do
another.   I do not really care for hybrids myself but I sure like my triple
reds.  I don't hear many of you complaining about them either.  No criticism of
any one's point of view is intended, but there is room for all of us in this
hobby.  I think that is what it is to me anyway, a hobby.  I do agree that you
should not deal with people who have obviously lied though.  Hey, how about some
wild-caught triple red Caucatoides?

See y'all in Cleveland and we can wrassle about it.

Sip, sip.